Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

I'm so close to happy whenever I'm with you!


Are looks important in a relationship? not as important as character


Are relationships ever worth it?
I really do not know


Are you single this year?
forever alone

Describe your crush: tall,charming,big shoulders,big hands,good clothes


Do you have a crush on anyone?
lol no

Do you like kissing in public? no,that's awkward

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? let's find out

Do you want to be in a relationship this year? good question


Have you ever kissed someone older than you? I have

Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? I did

How many people did you kiss in 2011? too many

Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? M, because he's strange and pisses me of :D

What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners? three years I guess


What’s your dirtiest secret? I'm dirty :P


    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen