Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

Dieser Brief muss sein!

Dear_____,
you have no idea how much I dislike you. Every look you give me fuckin pisses me off and every single one of your opinions is so silly,dumb and childish. You act like you're the hottest girl on earth but honestly you're ugly. You always try to be grown-up but actually you are the immaturest person I know.
I can honestly say that I dont want you in my life anymore. You never ever apologized for treating me like shit the past year and talking behind my back about me with may friends! I'll never forgive you.
Yeah,I know at the end of 9th grade and at the beginning of this year everything seemed okay and I was nice towards you,but this was only because I didn't want you to talk shit about me AGAIN. And I know that you can make my friends think bad about me,you have a lot of tricks.
You don't deserve anything from me.Not even this letter but i have to write this.
You are so annoying!
Step off bitch!
Thanks.
S.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen